FLMF Online Membership Form
Address you as:
Street/ Mailing Address:
Your Website: http://
Activities & Services:
Additional Information/ Specialities:
Leave blank if you do not have a fax number.
Write "N/A" if you don't have an e-mail address.
Leave blank if you don't have a website.
1) Are you interested in attending teachers' meetings with speakers? (second Wednesday of the following months, September, October, November, January, February, March, and May)
2) Will you enter students in our Student Recitals on Sunday afternoons at the Reston Community Center (October and May)?
Please note: you must be willing to help administer them!
3) Are student recitals in Loudoun County of interest to you?
4) Are you interested in Master classes for students once a year on harpsichord or piano?
5) Are you interested in entering students in the Ensemble Festival?
Please note: you must be willing to help in some way!
6) Can you provide instrumental students to play with pianists at our Ensemble Festival?
7) Is the December Holiday Coffee with music of interest to you?
8) Would you attend the annual Soiree with your spouse or guest?
9) Are you willing to perform at the Soiree?
(or at special events in the community organized occasionally)
10) Are you willing to help organize some of our activities and/or be on a committee?
11) Would you like to use the harpsichord in your studio?
12) Would you be willing to be a storage person for the harpsichord?
13) Would you be interested in renting the harpsichord briefly?
14) Would you like to attend training sessions on the handling of the harpsichord?
15) Have you received training on the handling of the harpsichord already?
16) May we add your name, contact information, and the instruments that you teach to the teacher directory on the website?
17) May we also include your biographical information on the website?
(information you filled in the boxes above)
Step 1: Please provide your contact and biographical information below.
PLEASE NOTE: This information will not be published on the FLMF website without your express permission.
Step 2: To assist us in planning the year's events and activities, kindly complete the following survey. This information will not be published on the FLMF website.
Thank you! You are finished! Please hit submit.
© 2006 Fairfax-Loudoun Music Fellowship. All rights reserved.
Are you available as a performer?
Are you available as an accompanist?
Membership dues are $40 and are collected in May/June. For those joining in January or February, the dues are $20.00. Those who join in March or April will pay $40.00 and then not owe dues again until May
of the following year. When you click on "Submit", you will be directed where to send your dues.