Reston Community Center Hunters Woods
2310 Colts Neck Drive, Reston, VA 20191
Teachers may download this form for use in their studio:
______________________________is scheduled to play in the FLMF recital in the Reston Community Center Theater on __________________________ at ________ p.m. Admission is free for the audience; however, there is a fee of $20.00 per performer.
1. Arrive 15 minutes early.
2. Go directly to the front two rows in the theater where the performers will find their name on a program on their seat.
3. Remain for the entire recital. It is distracting and discourteous for performers or audience to leave before the program is finished.
4. Stress courteous audience behavior. Whispering and rattling of programs spoils the atmosphere.
5. Dress appropriately. Look your best! No tee-shirts, jeans, sneakers, or flip-flops. Girls should wear knee length or longer skirts, or dress pants.
6. Video camera use is only allowed if the camera is not obstructing any patron’s view during the recital. Photography must be delayed until after the recital.
Please return this section to your teacher:
____________________________is prepared to play in the FLMF recital
on __________________________ at __________ p.m.
The fee of $20.00 is enclosed.